Adding Wait or Think Time in Ajax TrueClient Scripts.
There are different type of wait object to method present in ajax trueclient to add into the script. We will see the different option present and how they are different from each others. And also the purpose of each method. There are two ways we can add the wait in the trueclient script. So they are
- It will wait for the duration provided in the wait step.
- So the next will be triggered even if the step is ready.
- Wait for Object
- It will wait for the object until the object is present in page.
- So that the previous page will wait still loading is completed.
Step 1 :
- Launch the trueclient protocol in the Vugen.
- And click on Develop script option in the script.
- And record the flow , after that we can add the wait or wait for object to the script.
Click Here to see how to record the script in Ajax TrueClient.
Step 2 :
- Once you have recorded the flow completely. Then you can add the wait to the scripts.
- Click on the Toolbox option present in the left side of the developer mode mode editor.
- Under that option click on function bar.
- And you will see the Wait and Wait for Object component present in it.
Step 3 :
- Choose Wait component form the toolbox.
- Drag and place the Wait after the step where you want it to be placed.
- So the Wait component will be added to the script.
- And also you can edit the Wait time in that step.
- So you can mention how many seconds or minutes the wait step wait.
- By default the value will be 3 seconds.
Step 5 :
- Lets add Wait for Object in the step.
- Choose Wait for Object component form the toolbox.
- Drag and place the Wait for Object after the step where you want it to be placed.
- Click on Click to Choose an Object from the Component.
- And a finder section widow will be displayed. Where you need to select the object to wait.
Step 6 :
- Once you select the object for which the script should be waiting.
- You can also change the xpath of the wait object.
- And now you can run the script.