It will help to check the application's behavior to perform under anticipated loads on application. The objective is to identify performance bottlenecks of the application under expected load. Load Test will determine the maximum operating capacity of an application. And also determine whether current application infrastructure is sufficient or we need increase to run the application. It also give the stability of application with respect to maximum number user load. It will also determine the number of concurrent users that an application can support with any degradation of the application.
Difference between load and stress testing?
Load Test :
- And load Test is to test the system behavior under normal workload conditions, and it is just testing or simulating with the actual workload.
- So the load Test will not be tested with loading of data into database.
- Stress Test is used to test the breaking point of the application.
- And also check how many concurrent Vuser can a application handle.
- So large data will be loaded into the application.
Tools recommended for Load Test in performance testing.