Load Runner (HP/MircoForces Team)
Load Runner is one the most used performance tool in the market. The tool was with HP still 2016 and it was bought by microforces Company. It will support all the protocol. And it is very user friendly compared to any other performance testing tool. It works on a principal of simulating Virtual Users on the subject application. These Virtual Users also termed as VUsers, replicate client's requests and expect a corresponding response to passing a transaction.
Load Runner is the enterprises edition where you need to buy the load generate as per your application usage.
Click here to learn more about Load Runner
Download Load Runner Application Here
NeoLoad is also performance tool which is enterprise edition. Some of the benefits of NeoLoad are
Benefits of Load Testing with NeoLoad
- Supports Performance testing of all standard and rich applications (RIA) for desktop and mobile devices.
- Conducts Load testing for CRM, ERP and Business Intelligence – type applications.
- Monitors all major servers available on the market.
- Enterprise-class: efficient and infinitely scalable, infrastructure monitoring capability, APM tools integration.
- Easy-to-use load testing tool: scriptless test creation, GUI-driven design, automated parameterization.
- Quick time-to-value: helps you create realistic tests in minutes! Automated report generator.
- Cost-effective: low cost licensing and maintenance, flexible licensing options.
- Excellent productivity: test more often with the same resources for a superior return on investment (ROI).
- Fully integrated on-demand load generation from the cloud.
Download NeeLoad Application Here
Jmeter application is open source software, a 100% pure Java application designed to do load testing and measure the performance. It was originally designed for testing Web Applications but has since expanded to other test functions.
Some of the benefits of Jmeter are
- Ability to load and performance test many different applications/server/protocol types:
- Web - HTTP, HTTPS (Java, NodeJS, PHP, ASP.NET, etc)
- SOAP / REST Webservices
- Database via JDBC
- Message-oriented middleware (MOM) via JMS
- Mail - SMTP(S), POP3(S) and IMAP(S)
- Native commands or shell scripts
- Java Objects
- Full featured Test IDE that allows fast Test Plan recording (from Browsers or native applications), building and debugging.
- Command-line mode (Non GUI / headless mode) to load test from any Java compatible OS (Linux, Windows, Mac OSX, …)
- A complete and ready to present dynamic HTML report
- Easy correlation through ability to extract data from most popular response formats, HTML, JSON , XML or any textual format
- Complete portability and 100% Java purity.
- Full multi-threading framework allows concurrent sampling by many threads and simultaneous sampling of different functions by separate thread groups.
- Caching and offline analysis/replaying of test results.
Download Jmeter Application Here
WebLoad tool is used for performance testing and it is Enterprise edition
Benefits of WebLoad application are
- A Load Generation Console generates massive virtual user load – locally and on the cloud, on Windows or Linux, via AWS or other cloud providers.
- Analytics dashboards provides over 80 configurable report templates for root cause analysis and let you share results across distributed teams.
- Integrations let you use WebLOAD together with APM tools (Dynatrace, AppDynamics, New Relic), open source software (Selenium, Jenkins), mobile testing (Perfecto Mobile).
Download WebLoad Application Here
Micro Focus Silk Performer is designed to deliver a consistent user experience anytime, anywhere, and on any device. It is also the enterprises editions
Benefits of Silk Performer
- Efficiently create load tests that reflect real world user behavior, configurations and conditions
- Quickly isolate and root cause performance issues with powerful diagnostics
- Assess global readiness with unlimited scalability from the Cloud
- Validate real time user experience with performance tracking and transaction monitoring
- Re-Use Functional Test Assets for Performance Testing and Monitoring
- Unlimited scalability from the Cloud
- Validate and monitor user experience with advanced diagnostics.
- Leading web support for load and stress testing
- Comprehensive mobile performance testing