Call C Function in Ajax TrueClient Script
C Function in ajax trueclient is used to write your own custom code in the C-function.c file. Then call the function in your script to execute the custom code.
We will see how to call the C function from the ajax trueclient script step by step.
Step 1 :
- Launch the trueclient protocol in the Vugen.
- And click on Develop script option in the script.
- And record the flow or you can add the functions before itself.
Click Here to know how to record the script in trueclient
- Drag and drop the Evaluate Java script into the trueclient panel from the miscellaneous section.
- And click on the js option present in the Evaluate Java script option.
- Once you click on the js option, the working area will be displayed.
Step 3 :
- Call the C function using the TC.evalC function.
- Syntax : TC.evalC(Functionname,timeout);
- Functionname : Name of the function which you will be calling from the C Function file.
- timeout : You can specific how long you want the function to wait for completing it.
- So the function looks like this TC.evalC("Demo",20); after you entering the required field data.
- And also we will add the message so that we can see the message in the output panel once the function is successfully called.
- After writing the function click on OK button.
Click Here to know more about the Ajax TrueClient functions.
Step 4 :
- Now go to the C-function file and select the file.
- Write your custom code in the C-Function file.
- Save the script.
- Close the Developer mode of the trueclient script.
Step 5 :
- Once the developer mode is closed and the script view is enabled.
- Save the script again and click on Run button.
- So the script will be executed end to end without any error message.
- Go to the output panel, you will see the message when the function is called and the custom code as well.
- Below is the example how it will be displayed in the output panel.